- N: 52° 24' 31.03" E: 16° 55' 9.17"
- Park, Yard, Landscape , Garden
- Modernism , Neo-Romanesque
Established in 1910 as the Garden of the Imperial Castle, located in its north part. Originally arranged as a mirror image of the Mickiewicz Park located on the other side of the street, nowadays it goes far beyond that esthetics. In years 2001-2004 the rehabilitation of the garden was conducted, among others, a forged fence was reconstructed. A new arrangements of the area and plantings of diversified flora made it look representative again. There are both shadowed alleys as well as exposed ones. South perspective closed with the Imperial Castle, west perspective open with the view over the Mickiewicz Park and the Rector’s office of the Adam Mickiewicz University, north perspective opened to the Fredry Street, east perspective closed with the development of the Castle and the courtyard.