The park is commonly known as the Arena, it covers the area of 9.5 ha. In 1945, due to the topography of the area (a big forest clearing on an open space), served as a landing ground for sanitary aircrafts. The park attracts with an outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium and a hill for sledging. The most important structure refers to the Sports and Entertainment Arena with 6000 seats, imitating Palazzetto dello Sport in Rome. At the entrance to the park from the Jarochowskiego Street, there is an obelisk devoted to Jan Kasprowicz. At the east-north verge of the part a complex of historical school buildings is situated.