Wieniawskiego Park / Theatrical Bridge
- N: 52° 24' 37.4" E: 16° 54' 57.33"
- Park, Sports hall , Landscape , Street
- Art Nouveau
The 200 m long road viaduct above rails dating back to 1908. In 1998 it was renovated according to the preserved documentation. The southern perspective open with the view over the railway station of Poznań-Główny, with the view over both the new and the old buildings. The western perspective open with the view over the Dąbrowskiego street. The northern perspective – the western frontage the Roosevelta street with secession tenements. The eastern perspective – the Fredry street with the buildings of the Opera and Collegium Maius of the beginning of XX century, the perspective closed with the Holiest Savor Church dating back to the second half of XIX century. There is a villa of the beginning of XX century at the bridge. The villa hosted Wojciech Korfanty one of the leaders of the Greater Poland and Silesian Uprisings. At the foot of the theatre bridge, there is the Henryk Wieniawski park established around 1910. The park is surrounded by housing developments of the beginning of XX century.