Stanisław Moniuszko Great Theatre
- N: 52° 24' 35.33" E: 16° 55' 2.52"
- Theatre , Restaurant , Entertainment centre , Buildings
The building constructed in years 1908‑1910 as the Municipal Theatre. Its building constitutes one of the elements of the “Emperor’s District”. Constructed in a classicist style, with high stairs with the finial of a series of Ionic columns. The theatre may host approximately 1000 spectators. The hall and foyer demonstrate the decoration of the epoch preserved. Additionally, the facility has also not big dressing rooms for artists and technical studios. At the back of the stage, there is a preserved and operating lift. The opera is richly equipped with technical resources necessary to execute theatrical performances. It is surrounded by parks – namely, by the Mickiewicza Park in front of it, and the Wieniawskiego Park with the old tree stand in the back.