Saint Adalbert Church
- N: 52° 24' 49.45" E: 16° 55' 55.2"
- Church , Yard
Located on the summit of the hill. According to the legend, at that place, before the building was constructed, Saint Adalbert gave his sermons. In the course of the Second World War, the church was one of the two churches rendered available to Polish Catholics in Poznań. It was constructed in the gothic style. In front of the church there is a bell tower – the oldest and at the same time the last sacral monument of wood construction in the capital city of the Great Poland. The main altar was probably conducted by artists related to the artistic workshop of Wit Stwosz. Secession polychromes were created by Procajłowicz in years 1911-1912. Stained-glass windows, among others, conducted according to the designs of Stanisław Wyspiański and Józef Mehoffer. Brick fence surrounding the church presents commemorative plagues devoted to eminent inhabitants of the Great Poland. On the other hand, in the crypt, beneath the building, there are ashes of persons merited for the region (among others, Józef Wybicki and Jan Henryk Dąbrowski, whose heart has been placed in here).