Poznań Garbary Railway Station
- N: 52° 24' 59.27" E: 16° 56' 18.25"
- Train station , Building
The railway station is localized in the vicinity of the city center. It has two platforms. Perspectives are open, north perspective faces the citadel Hill, south perspective faces industrial developments, east perspective green areas of the Warta River, whereas, west perspective faces industrial areas. The railway station was constructed in 1888 first of all as the station servicing the Citadel, and at the later period also the slaughterhouse of Poznań. For many years it was called a tanning dam due to its location at the dam on the moat constituting a part of the fortification developments of the Citadel. In 2008 the station was subjected to a general overhaul.