Parish Cemetery – Nowina Street
- N: 52° 24' 56.63" E: 16° 52' 43.12"
- Landscape , Military / Army
It was established in 1905 as the Jeżyce necropolis of the Saint Florian catholic parish. The deceased were not buried there in years 1961-1995. The area of the cemetery is covered by the old, diversified tree stand. The necropolis demonstrates quarters with gravestones homogeneous from the time perspective. The main cemetery gate and graves demonstrate secession style with historicist elements. We may also notice examples of artistic metalwork, Pomnik Wdzięczności [the Monument of Gratitude] of 1932 commemorating victims of the First World War and the Polish – Bolshevik war of 1920. A part of the cemetery has been renovated.