- N: 52° 24' 6.38" E: 16° 54' 0.33"
- Landscape , Garden , Buildings
- Art Nouveau
The biggest in Poland, and simultaneously one of the biggest in Europe. It was established in years 1911-1912. It is located in the Wilson Park constituting a resting part of the Johow-Gelände urban layout. Initially, it was a brick facility, and it was only in the twenties of XX century that a system of greenhouses was added. The palmhouse has been developed many times, always with the method of reconstruction, which has allowed to preserve the plant life, on the other hand it has been thoroughly changed from an architectonic perspective. Currently, it consists of nine pavilions, covering the area of 2582 m², adjusted for breeding plants from various climatic zones. In the vicinity of the palmhouse there is a shelter dating back to the Second World War and it is rendered for visiting for the personnel of the palmhouse. Main entrance situated from east side.