Old part of the Ławica District
- N: 52° 25' 31.4" E: 16° 50' 48.16"
- Yard, Town square , Airport , Landscape , Military / Army
- 19th century , 20th century
A complex of military developments. Some buildings date back to the time of the establishment of the first civilian airport in Poland, and soon after its start-up the establishment of a military airport. The air-traffic control tower with a water tank securing the needs of the airport has been preserved since the initial development of 1913. Apart from the tower, 3 barracks buildings have been preserved. The existing building of the airport commander dates back to the inter-war period. The area of the facility includes additionally barracks of the later inter-war period as well as the training field. Open perspectives mainly with a homogenous infrastructure characteristic for military construction of the first twenty-year of XX century.