- N: 52° 24' 46.88" E: 16° 56' 49.97"
- Street , Buildings
- Gothic , Classicism , Renaissance
The street directed from north to south, 350 m long. Stylized contemporary pavement. South perspective to the Cathedral Square with canonries constructed from XVI to XIX centuries, north perspective to the area of the monastery of the Society of Christ for Poles Abroad with contemporary architecture. The street is located in the oldest part of Poznań – Ostrów Tumski / Cathedral Island. Along the west and east frontages fences, respectively – a brick fence and a stylized, openwork fence. At the street, the renaissance Lubrański Collegium, whose building nowadays hosts the Archdiocese Museum, and the canonry with the garden dating back to XVIII century. In north part, there is the Jan Kochanowski Monument, constructed at the occasion of 300th anniversary of his death from funds of the inhabitants of the city. The monument was created by Antoni Krzyżanowski, whereas, Jerzy Sobociński was the author of its post-war reconstruction in 1984 . The original monument was unveiled in 1885.