Głogowska tram depot
- N: 52° 23' 16.55" E: 16° 53' 38.55"
- Hall , Industry
- Socialist realism , Art Nouveau
The tram depot covers the area of 2,9 ha. The depot was constructed in 1907. Over 100 years of its operation it has been modernized and developed several times. In 1962, a seven-storey office building was constructed in the part of the depot adjacent to the Głogowska street. The area of the depot includes halls for servicing, reparation and maintenance of the tram fleet. The halls were modernized without preserving architectonic elements of the time of the construction of the depot with the exception of one building. Modern equipment. The depot attracts with a historical tram fleet, among the collected exhibits a horse tram is operational until nowadays. Closed northern, eastern and southern perspectives, western perspective open.