- N: 52° 24' 41.17" E: 16° 57' 14.87"
- Yard, Street , City
- 19th century
A 150-meter long street directed from east to west. One of the last Poznań cobbled streets as of the beginning of the 20th century. In part of the street there are also cobbled stones from the interwar period. A nook with diversified buildings – from devastated rundown tenement houses from XIX century and beginning of XX century to renovated buildings of former Philippine Monastery built in rococo style. Western wing of monastery building was built in the period 1746-1777. In the period 1899-1900 Sisters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paulo, who established an orphanage in the building, have erected northern wing which was designed in the same style as the western wing. Not only was it built in the same shape but also including the same architectural details. The eastern perspective closed with the Bydgoska street (the turning of XIX and XX centuries), open to the east with view to Jordan Bridge.