62-003 Biedrusko/k. Poznania
tel. +48 601300800
- N: 52° 32' 32.57" E: 16° 57' 1.64"
- Manor , Palace, Concert hall , Apartment, Garden , Building , Hotel, Restaurant
The palace was built between 1877-1880 by thirty Otto Albrecht von Treskov family. Within the walls of the palace lived such distinguished guests as Kaiser Wilhelm II, who, in 1910. Came to Poznan for the opening of imperial castle, in May 1923, the (probably) Marshal of France, the UK and Polish - Ferdinand Foch, and in 1937 the king Romanian - Karol II. It features a restaurant and a hotel with a conference and recreation, offering 90 beds of different standards, ballroom and winter garden, two rooms in the basement of the neo-Gothic style, and a scenic lookout tower. The historic landscape park, with an area of approx. 14 hectares, deserves special attention amphitheater, a gazebo sighs of love, two ponds and a fountain, surrounded by red and white roses.