- N: 52° 24' 26.84" E: 16° 56' 4.55"
- Yard, Restaurant
Previously, the Górków Palace established in years 1545-1549 as a consequence of the redevelopment of several tenements constructed in the gothic style. Reconstructed tenements formed a homogenous palace built on the plan of a rectangle with the ratio of walls 1:2. The parts of the building located on shorter sides of the rectangle offer premises with lower area which stems from their original, residential functions, whereas, the parts of the building on longer sides of the rectangle offer spacious premises – exhibition halls of the Museum. A square courtyard with arcades in the renaissance style inside the Palace. The façade from the side of the Klasztorna street attracts with a renaissance portal preserved.