- N: 52° 24' 31.66" E: 16° 55' 43.46"
- Library , Yard, Stairs
A complex of two buildings. The south building constructed in years 1822‑1828. South façade was inspired by Louvere inParis. 12 columns constructed according to the Corinthian order, the loggia and the ceiling decorated with artificial marble ornaments. The building was renovated with a spacious staircase preserved. A newly constructed north wing (numerously awarded at architectonic competitions) demonstrates a contemporary east façade. The interior has been modernly arranged. Modernity and the old style crossfade each other in the connector.