District Court – the Old City
- N: 52° 24' 40.14" E: 16° 55' 36.16"
- Court , Town square , Stairs
- Neo-Baroque , 19th century
The building was constructed in years 1905-1908 in the Karl Wilhelm baroque style. The main portal presents allegories of Law and Justice. A representative hall and the main stair case with balustrades of wrought-iron. The interior presents court halls renovated according to their initial looks. Petty architectonic details preserved over the epoch, such as benches, heaters, and door woodwork. Renovated side staircases. The building borders with the prison erected at the end of XIX century operating until nowadays.