tel. +48 61 852 46 01
- N: 52° 24' 35.52" E: 16° 55' 54.49"
- Parking lot , Yard, Archives
- 19th century
The building, built in 1879-1882 for the seat of the Higher Regional Court (Oberlandesgericht), was designed by Heinrich Koch (1878). Later modifications were introduced by Johann Anathole Theodore Hermann and Karl Friedrich Endell. Previously, the place served as a prison and detention ward (Inquisitor’s Office). The construction was part of organizing the architectural programming of the Sapieżyński Square. The building housed the courtroom, offices and apartment of the president of the court - all richly decorated with ornaments in the style of the Italian and French Renaissance.